I had some sweet potatoes left over from my Carrot & Coriander Soup so the only thing left to do was make some bangin’ fries/wedges.
This recipe is so easy to do, I promise! They’ll take about 35/40 minutes in the oven at 200° – I use this time to get everything else into check, so it works splendidly for me.
- Sweet potatoes (quantity dependent on mouths to feed)
- 1tbs olive oil
- Mixed herbs
- Salt & pepper
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 baking tray
- Pre-heat oven
- Wash the potatoes but leave the skins on
- Chop them up into strips (you’ll understand my fries vs wedges dilemma)
- Place into the mixing bowl and add the olive oil, paprika, mixed herbs and salt & pepper, and yeah, mix
- Whack them onto the baking tray (I tend to sprinkle a little extra of the seasoning on too) and get them in the oven
- Every now and then give them a shuffle, but when time’s up…
To be honest you can use whatever seasoning you fancy, but I will always recommend paprika on them!
What you should be left with is some nice crispy skins and soft sweet potato. BOOM!